|Leader||🌸 大宮 咲来 🌸|
|Faith||Oomiya Sakura Thought|
The Holy Socialist Federation of Sanghyeok is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by 🌸 大宮 咲来 🌸 with an iron fist, and renowned for its state-planned economy, anti-smoking policies, and parental licensing program. The compassionate, cynical population of 7.954 billion Comrades are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of 中央都会. The average income tax rate is 98.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Comrade economy, worth a remarkable 1,837 trillion Units a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 230,991 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tuba players are paid to quietly whisper into their instruments, museums stand half-empty as all foreign exhibits are returned to their countries of origin, the nationalised Arms Manufacturing Industry is not interested in making weapons, and skateparks can be found in every city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sanghyeok's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Oomiya Sakura Thought.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sanghyeok published "Important!" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Following new legislation in Sanghyeok, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Sanghyeok voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Sanghyeok was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Sanghyeok, the nationalised Arms Manufacturing Industry is not interested in making weapons.
- : Sanghyeok created a custom banner.
- : Following new legislation in Sanghyeok, museums stand half-empty as all foreign exhibits are returned to their countries of origin.
- : Following new legislation in Sanghyeok, tuba players are paid to quietly whisper into their instruments.
- : Following new legislation in Sanghyeok, the nation's taxpayers pay for foreign government's extravagances.
- : Sanghyeok published "Issue Drafts WIP" (Bulletin: News).
Endorsements Received: None.