The Dictatorship of Sandsepol is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its disturbing lack of elderly people, parental licensing program, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 564 million Sandmen are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sandsepol City. The average income tax rate is 60.4%.
The all-consuming Sandsepolian economy, worth 60.6 trillion Sand Dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Cheese Exports, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 107,433 Sand Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
Flatulent people are left to die of cancer at the end of hospital waiting lists, childish pranks are no laughing matter, the nation gives peace a chance - usually one in a million, and hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sandsepol's national animal is the Sand Lizard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sandsepol was endorsed by The Republic of Nothereland.
- : Sandsepol's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Following new legislation in Sandsepol, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal.
- : Sandsepol was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Sandsepol, the nation gives peace a chance - usually one in a million.
- : Following new legislation in Sandsepol, childish pranks are no laughing matter.
- : Following new legislation in Sandsepol, flatulent people are left to die of cancer at the end of hospital waiting lists.
- : Following new legislation in Sandsepol, anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card.
- : Sandsepol voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Wickedly evil people".
- : Sandsepol voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Omnibus Due Process Act".
Endorsements Received: 43 » New Leganes, The Atlae Isles, Veterans Association, Pakitsk, Aquyia, Debluu, Greater New Cassandra, Northern Celavon, Layngderfleethe, Brotherland, VW53Aland, A mean old man, East Malaysia, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Aivintis, Asendavia, Hizuru, Vul Handa, Axdel, Edwardsport, Marrabuk, Enlil, Staynes, Cellar Doors, Nereua, Canadian Technocrats, Eastern Alksearia, Dragons Blood, Vaskeden, Wallenburg, Kandorith, Blobbo, Modra, Kuseropia Repubationtopia, Pirnovo, MikGonnia, Alemannian Empire, Shambho, Spiruvania, Talakra, Albrook, From New World, and Nothereland.