|Leader||Admiral Roowanga Tu Mato|
The Imperial Realm of Sandhora is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Admiral Roowanga Tu Mato with an even hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, hatred of cheese, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cheerful, devout population of 11.805 billion Sandhorans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kayangan City. The average income tax rate is 96.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Sandhoran economy, worth a remarkable 1,372 trillion Uangs a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 116,228 Uangs, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
Tuba players are paid to quietly whisper into their instruments, Admiral Roowanga Tu Mato's luxurious new home has been designated as a protected cultural heritage site, Sandhorans incessantly needle their doctors for relief, and territories have the right to secede if they aren't happy. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sandhora's national animal is the War Cassowary, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Social Animism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sandhora's influence in Global Assembly rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Auxiliary".
- : Sandhora was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Sandhora's influence in Global Assembly rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Sandhora's influence in Global Assembly rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Sandhora's influence in Global Assembly rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Sandhora's influence in Global Assembly rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Sandhora lodged a message on the Global Assembly Regional Message Board.
- : Sandhora was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Sandhora's influence in Global Assembly rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Sandhora updated the World Factbook entry in Global Assembly.