The Republic of Sanah is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 704 million Sanahians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hesa. The average income tax rate is 45.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Sanahian economy, worth 66.8 trillion Smags a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 94,912 Smags, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
No one born in Sanah can fix a leaky faucet, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes, bargain hunters descend on disaster zones for a quick spot of grocery shopping, and they say that Sanahians made a dessert and called it peace. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Sanah's national animal is the parrot, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sanah, they say that Sanahians made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Following new legislation in Sanah, bargain hunters descend on disaster zones for a quick spot of grocery shopping.
- : Sanah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Sanah, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Sanah endorsed The Nation States Holy Red Jolly of Celannica.
- : Sanah was endorsed by The Nation States Holy Red Jolly of Celannica.
- : Following new legislation in Sanah, no one born in Sanah can fix a leaky faucet.
- : Following new legislation in Sanah, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : Following new legislation in Sanah, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities.
- : Sanah was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
Endorsements Received: 35 » Brotherland, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Pakitsk, Martonica, Under Sea Desert, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Kangarawa, Libertanny, United China Nation, Escade, Janoobi Jazair, Stanisiti, Marrico, Axdel, Roissyland, RovaMittala, Wiranath, Sreneck, Liberstankonia, Staynes, Sericena, Commodore Badger, New Maiya, Avakael, Johnny Appleseed1, Zukchiva, Eagas, Brethren, Feu de Glace, Ramaeus, La xinga, Marrabuk, and Celannica.