The WTF of Sanabel is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Premier Salvador Portagua with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, state-planned economy, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 4.727 billion Sanabelese are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Porto de Sanabel. The average income tax rate is 93.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sanabelese economy, worth 672 trillion Cabiņas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 142,345 Cabiņas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Only AI know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile, getting a haircut is a punishable offence, hordes of gardening enthusiasts are being banished from cities nationwide, and country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sanabel's national animal is the Sea-hawk, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sanabel's influence in Kylaris rose from "Zero" to "Truckler".
- : Sanabel relocated from The Confederacy of Free Nations to Kylaris.
- : Sanabel's influence in The Confederacy of Free Nations rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Sanabel's influence in The Confederacy of Free Nations rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Sanabel was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Sanabel was endorsed by The Royal Republic of The Royal Republic of Kumania.
- : Sanabel was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Penguania and Antarctica.
- : Sanabel relocated from Kylaris to The Confederacy of Free Nations.
- : Sanabel was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Sanabel was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending and the Top 10% for Highest Economic Output.
Endorsements Received: None.