The Kingdom of San Neumania is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by King Spencer I with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, avant-garde cinema, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.823 billion San Neumanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Spencer City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 42.9%.
The frighteningly efficient San Neumanian economy, worth 190 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 104,571 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 6.8 times as much as the poorest.
No one born in San Neumania can fix a leaky faucet, bitter pastors forced to officiate gay marriage 'accidentally' pronounce couples "husband and abomination", sniffer dogs are trained to follow clouds of fruity-smelling vapor, and badminton was recently banned due to 'unacceptable violence' inherent to the game. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. San Neumania's national animal is the bald eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : San Neumania was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Midds Conia.
- : San Neumania was endorsed by The Heerlijk Opperheerschappij of Victoriaans Nederlands.
- : San Neumania was endorsed by The Ecclesiocracy of Holy Oranz.
- : San Neumania was endorsed by The Kianese Empire of McMasterdonia.
- : San Neumania was endorsed by The Republic of I Am Bad At Naming Nations.
- : San Neumania was endorsed by The Kingdom of Felhaven.
- : San Neumania was endorsed by The Community of Libotionia.
- : San Neumania was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Inorganic Tomb Thing.
- : San Neumania was endorsed by The Protectorate of Cuyan.
- : San Neumania was endorsed by The Planned Free States of Thenaca.
Endorsements Received: 51 » ABC, Siwale, Aerilia, Pallaith, Shin-Hachioji, Tharissus, Xagill, South Grand Mountain, Buckerino, PlanetPunk, Universal State Formula, Pakistan 001, Wodan, Malta Comino Gozo, Corfad, Sunto, Stareogratia, Great Bights Mum, Che Sana Und, Notyoutopia, Morrn, Kwaj, Vogonlandia, Reannia, Forunte, Republic of Dixie, Yaorozu, Rockym, Territorio di Nessuno, The Utopian Movement, Wineclaw, Coemgen, Ainsworth, Bayern-Straubing, Slaughterhouse Nine, The Lancerian Empire, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Cloydicia, Aenglaland, Bharathvarsh, Coppicia, Thenaca, Cuyan, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Libotionia, Felhaven, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, McMasterdonia, Holy Oranz, Victoriaans Nederlands, and 1 other.Midds Conia.