The Kingdom of San Neumania is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Spencer I with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, avant-garde cinema, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.666 billion San Neumanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Spencer City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 41.9%.
The frighteningly efficient San Neumanian economy, worth 174 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 104,556 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 6.7 times as much as the poorest.
Broken suspension systems are giving auto repair shops plenty of business, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, and torture is illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. San Neumania's national animal is the bald eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : San Neumania was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- : San Neumania was endorsed by The Loh's Transcendence of Aenglaland.
- : San Neumania was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Sheppey.
- : San Neumania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : San Neumania endorsed The Empire of Altmoras Prime.
- : San Neumania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Following new legislation in San Neumania, torture is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in San Neumania, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in San Neumania, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- : Following new legislation in San Neumania, broken suspension systems are giving auto repair shops plenty of business.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Vegetarian States, Notyoutopia, Sankami, Yaorozu, Sil Dorsett, Great Bights Mum, Meritdom, Holy Oranz, Shadowrik, American MapleStory, Unimaginable Doom, Sunto, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Guslantis, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Ceretis, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, HMS Unicorn, Xentherida, Siwale, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Religioncord, Indereac Lanx, Apetopia, Frances Francis the First of France, Bharathvarsh, Enosville, Kaschovia, Wisconsota, Elspeth and Samina, United States of Tennessean, Selfgradatude, Ovsterland, Malta Comino Gozo, Empy, Lord Ravenclaw, Vazali, Valdr, Omicron Persei V111, Southern Stroraia, Morrn, Pallaith, Vantaria, Kingdom of Space, Armetalieh, Kwaj, Alice Gardens, General COE, Reannia, Moristia, and 19 others.Friently, Hong Kong Empire, Jenner-Kardash, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Faxfleet, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, Coemgen, Anima Proxa, Kizja, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, Sheppey, Aenglaland, and AdyLand.