|Currency||San Mazer Dollar|
The Republic of San Mazer is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Tito Rodriguez with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, otherworldly petting zoo, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 11.805 billion Mazerians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Esteiro. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 66.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Mazerian economy, worth a remarkable 4,604 trillion San Mazer Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 390,027 San Mazer Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 9.5 times as much as the poorest.
People boast about their low income on their dating profiles, scientific progress marches ever forward with the first ever launch of a cheeseburger into space, the nation is renowned abroad for its love of blood and guts, and foreign heads of state have taken out restraining orders against Mazerian ambassadors. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. San Mazer's national animal is the octopus, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, foreign heads of state have taken out restraining orders against Mazerian ambassadors.
- : San Mazer voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, the nation is renowned abroad for its love of blood and guts.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, scientific progress marches ever forward with the first ever launch of a cheeseburger into space.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, people boast about their low income on their dating profiles.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, matryoshka dolls resembling nested Death Stars are commonly sold.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, preservative-laden Mazerian cheeses will be as edible when archaeologists dig them up next millennium.
- : San Mazer was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Food Quality and the Top 10% for Most Patriotic.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, the moral worth of national allies is judged by their GDP.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, drill sergeants yell in the ears of bespectacled nerds in cybermilitary "reboot camps".
Endorsements Received: 102 » Westwind, Wickedly evil people, DiscGolfLand, Marina Nova, Fuentana, Liberillia, Fujai, Albyion Kingdom, The Undivided, Kalla, Kisovec, New Cerveza, The Father-Land, Xupqeu, Condonohia, Gryphonian Alliance, Tropical Isles, Wyndward, Atheist States of Philippines, Southern Gamedermark, Moriari, Constantinopolisia, Shaktirajya, Psikuta, New Belia, Common Good, Leukogeras, The Rega, Arnic, Cro Magnon, Ellcrys, Holmani, Mirchusko, Granducato Toscana, Aldesport, Oronia, Q The Almighty, Kiensu, Einherfell, Vlobbania, Loegries, IndyCar Racing, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Inner Paniumati, Archonina, Fallen Iron Duke, Irador, Giovanniland, Dilber, and 52 others.Hamburg Neo, Orson Welles, Arvladma, BIteland, Volkason, Yaspica, Pandaland II, Meone, Zoran, Greynne, Iglot, Professor thomas, The First Earth Empire, Recenesia, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Sindria, Ostrogothaland, Mackieron, Rowdy, Comia Noracon, Urghmeh, Greg Tucker, The divisive isolationists, Lynier, Twisted Duality, Forcaforta, Lodiberdade, Fallgriffin, Wellington Bingbong, Fumafuma, Glorious Existence, Probablynotverygoodistan, Weratt, Plarland Amex, The Anti-Social Socialists, Sensorland, Tazzie, Nas Crustium, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Sirulinuck, Muad-Dib, Podium, Omskin, The North American Assembly, Desmosthenes and Burke, Parasang, Kittenlicious, Free Radio States, Santos-Dominius, and Terra Socialiste.