|Capital||San Carlos City|
|Leader||Prime Minister Kennedy Piątek|
The Commonwealth of San Carlos Islands is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Kennedy Piątek with a fair hand, and renowned for its closed borders, unlimited-speed roads, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 5.926 billion San Carlos Islanders enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government prioritizes Industry, with Education, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of San Carlos City. The average income tax rate is 35.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient San Carlos Islander economy, worth 954 trillion Rubles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 161,041 Rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
CEOs and corporate executives are frequently found striking for better stock options, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous, and school lockers are filled with fancy underwear. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. San Carlos Islands's national animal is the Kermode bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is State Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : San Carlos Islands was endorsed by The Shareholder States of Washingtonian Republic.
- : San Carlos Islands's influence in The League fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : San Carlos Islands was endorsed by The United Republic of Eminople.
- : San Carlos Islands was endorsed by The Theocratic States of Icaris.
- : San Carlos Islands's influence in The League fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".
- : San Carlos Islands's influence in The League fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- : San Carlos Islands was endorsed by The Free Land of Osimiria.
- : San Carlos Islands was endorsed by The Confederation of Willdavie.
- : San Carlos Islands was endorsed by The Free Republican State of Kovichialand.
- : San Carlos Islands's influence in The League fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".