|Leader||Emperor Samual I|
The Mercantile Coalition League of Samuelstani is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Emperor Samual I with an iron fist, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and aversion to nipples. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 9.93 billion Samuelstanians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Svastian City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 35.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Samuelstanian economy, worth a remarkable 4,652 trillion Puppies a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 468,563 Puppies, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, nations that kill a Samuelstanian can expect a strongly worded letter, the country is littered with broken homes, and the government is suspected of mass disappearing dissidents both at home and abroad. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Samuelstani's national animal is the Emperor Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Samuelstani was endorsed by The Empire of Saint Ionsciste.
- : Samuelstani was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, the government is suspected of mass disappearing dissidents both at home and abroad.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, the country is littered with broken homes.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, nations that kill a Samuelstanian can expect a strongly worded letter.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- : Samuelstani voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Aurelia"".
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, the Samuelstanian football team for the Maxxmas ceasefire consists only of Intelligence Corps personnel.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Samuelstanian Liberator".
Endorsements Received: 86 » Katkasistan, Mousebumples, Beriwen, Trollfaceia, Murden, United Northen States Canada, Gooblaria, Elizabeth II Windsor, FedRabbistan, Raghallaigh, Akeland, Almendron, Wollastonite, Le Libertia, Avok Island, Budraria, Aexnidaral, Spudlandia, Liveropolis, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Woodleland, Greater Louisianne, Arqhua, Trackeendy, Free Rosabell, Estanglia, Igueranel, Skvarzhava, Thatcher Whitehall, Brickfield, Eloscape, Corbien, Tomaenia, Genistan, Vuzalex, Union Lysk, Elaeria, Vlazinova, Lastovipol, United-Marrshmallows, Lloenflys, Illyrda, Serielye, Potchen, Yuposia, The Xeraji Empire, Astrellan, Pirataria, Purgitz, Muertio, and 36 others.Arvigiel, Serpahima, Yugarritia, Sunny place, Morongia, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Gebodwits, New Peoples Empire, Agapetopia, Pentisia, Clialaad, Yuhania, The Democratic Peoples, Terra Venti, Greatnessity City, BENNYRICHY, Pon Lintang, Sokolji, Douchland, Polgaria, West Libertas, Voxum Mortalum, Leattle, Socialist Baltic States, PutinsPuppet, Sindorei, The United Peoples of Centrism, Old Aweic Wirs, Ipsonasia, Poquaoi, Maedelia, Haagland, Acapais, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Torrexion-Thysk, and Saint Ionsciste.