|Leader||Emperor Samual I|
The Mercantile Coalition League of Samuelstani is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Samual I with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 13.012 billion Samuelstanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Svastian City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Samuelstanian economy, worth a remarkable 5,141 trillion Puppies a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Retail. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 395,138 Puppies, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,162,818 per year while the poor average 105,719, a ratio of 11.0 to 1.
When shaking hands with foreign leaders Emperor Samual I wears an armoured gauntlet, government adverts say that twelve lashes a day keeps divine wrath at bay, the government is slowly introducing social welfare programs, and wait staff claim to like it when odorous customers flirt with them. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Samuelstani's national animal is the Emperor Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, wait staff claim to like it when odorous customers flirt with them.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, the government is slowly introducing social welfare programs.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, government adverts say that twelve lashes a day keeps divine wrath at bay.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, when shaking hands with foreign leaders Emperor Samual I wears an armoured gauntlet.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Samuelstani endorsed The Cheese Loving Monarchy of Gabingston.
- : Samuelstani was endorsed by The Cheese Loving Monarchy of Gabingston.
- : Samuelstani was endorsed by The Decidedly not holy nation of Foril.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Katkasistan, Mousebumples, Beriwen, Gooblaria, Elizabeth II Windsor, Raghallaigh, Akeland, Almendron, Wollastonite, Le Libertia, Spudlandia, Woodleland, Arqhua, Trackeendy, Free Rosabell, Brickfield, Corbien, Genistan, Vlazinova, Pirataria, Arvigiel, Yugarritia, Polgaria, Voxum Mortalum, Ipsonasia, Poquaoi, Acapais, Zakanda, New Ryloth, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, Purple Ruthenia, Dat Countreh, Bolger, Terra Potestatem, Emastalia, Lethen, Caffeinated, Ajaccino, Koroniti, Kingdom of Stargard, Corovos, West Wirral, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Taskete, Tassaland, Pakistan 55, Algamonzimt, Penlopa, Primorye Oblast, and 33 others.ShadyStans, Sablania, Andradus, New France Republic, Union Lysk, Pygania, Ganud, Geektopia, Pland Adanna, Gressemphe, The Democratic Peoples, Romanengo City, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Cyberpunk, Patriotic Poland, Sudmar Island, Deliber, The Republic of IceIceJay, Caprinia, The Lost Men, Zakronia, Lurinsk, Guatemalan Corsica, Fruitful, Euperis, Disney Know it Alls, Ecolaria, Laudesia, Tital Mania, Sanjira, Greatnessity City, and Gabingston.