|Currency||DSA Labor Credit|
The Commonwealth of Saminda is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Consul Joshua with a fair hand, and notable for its soft-spoken computers, free-roaming dinosaurs, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.167 billion Samindans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Patak Badag. The average income tax rate is 73.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Samindan economy, worth 107 trillion DSA Labor Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 91,912 DSA Labor Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass, refugees from other nations are flocking to Saminda's border, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal, and giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saminda's national animal is the Stag, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Mazdakite Universalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Saminda, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
- : Saminda endorsed The Realms of Drusaris.
- : Following new legislation in Saminda, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal.
- : Saminda was endorsed by The Serenissimus Republique of Venovica.
- : Saminda was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Requand.
- : Saminda endorsed The Free Land of Varavano.
- : Saminda endorsed The Commonwealth of Requand.
- : Saminda endorsed The Commonwealth of Westerlies.
- : Saminda endorsed The Communal Territories of The Huskar Social Union.
- : Saminda endorsed The Commonwealth of Roenland.