The Dominion of Salvarian WA 18 is a huge, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Vulture population. The hard-working population of 554 million Salvarian WA 18ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 19.3%.
The Salvarian WA 18ian economy, worth 24.6 trillion Credits a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 44,461 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Salvarian WA 18's national animal is the Vulture, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Salvarian WA 18's influence in The Rejected Realms fell from "Newcomer" to "Hatchling".
- : Salvarian WA 18's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Salvarian WA 18's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Salvarian WA 18's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Great Fjord of Blekksprutia dismissed Salvarian WA 18 as Strategos of Kotturheim.
- : Salvarian WA 18 relocated from Kotturheim to The Rejected Realms.
- : Salvarian WA 18 was ejected and banned from Kotturheim by The Great Fjord of Blekksprutia.
- : Salvarian WA 18 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Salvarian WA 18 updated the World Factbook entry in Kotturheim.
- : Salvarian WA 18 proposed constructing embassies between Kotturheim and Isles of the Ironborne.