|Leader||The Popular Liberation Front of Syria|
|Currency||Daniel De Leon|
The Socialist Republic of Salah Jadid is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by The Popular Liberation Front of Syria with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 12.449 billion Syrians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Damascus. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Syrian economy, worth a remarkable 1,941 trillion Daniel De Leons a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 155,985 Daniel De Leons, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process, the volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose, mathematicians are hated by children across the country, and attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high. Crime is totally unknown. Salah Jadid's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Salah Jadid's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Salah Jadid's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Salah Jadid's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Salah Jadid was refounded in Osiris.
- : Salah Jadid ceased to exist in Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- : Salah Jadid was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Salah Jadid endorsed The Althing of Ratateague.
- : Salah Jadid endorsed The Holy Jebist-Posadist Order of Dekks.
- : Salah Jadid endorsed Amphyia.
- : Salah Jadid was endorsed by The Althing of Ratateague.