The Eywaanian Puppet of Sakaryata is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by PME Chinar with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, free-roaming dinosaurs, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 4.201 billion Sakaryatans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kriaa City. The average income tax rate is 46.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sakaryatan economy, worth a remarkable 1,022 trillion Sarkyas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 243,412 Sarkyas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, torture is illegal, and teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries. Crime is totally unknown. Sakaryata's national animal is the Indian Python, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sakaryata's influence in Nation Dumping Ground rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Sakaryata was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Sakaryata's influence in Nation Dumping Ground rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Sakaryata's influence in Nation Dumping Ground rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Sakaryata's influence in Nation Dumping Ground rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Sakaryata relocated from International Democratic Union to Nation Dumping Ground.
- : Sakaryata's influence in International Democratic Union rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Sakaryata's influence in International Democratic Union rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Sakaryata's influence in International Democratic Union rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Sakaryata changed its national leader to "PME Chinar" and its motto to "Ready for N-Day".