The Pleasant Peace Zone of Sakaba is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Kritter with an even hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, ban on automobiles, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 14.574 billion Sakabans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — prioritizes Education, with Environment, Spirituality, and Social Policy also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saka. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Sakaban economy, worth a remarkable 2,852 trillion Credits a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 195,696 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Many marriages go virtually unconsummated, homeless people can be found sleeping on streets in front of unoccupied second homes, towns that stop turning a profit are turned into animal sanctuaries, and judges are all-powerful. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sakaba's national animal is the Unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Kritterism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sakaba's influence in Conch Kingdom rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Sakaba was endorsed by The Equatorial Bulge of Lislandia.
- : Sakaba's influence in Conch Kingdom rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Sakaba was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Sakaba, judges are all-powerful.
- : Sakaba was endorsed by The Voiceless Wilderness of Arudis.
- : Following new legislation in Sakaba, towns that stop turning a profit are turned into animal sanctuaries.
- : Following new legislation in Sakaba, homeless people can be found sleeping on streets in front of unoccupied second homes.
- : Following new legislation in Sakaba, many marriages go virtually unconsummated.
- : Following new legislation in Sakaba, students abandon classrooms for online education.