The Republic of SAK420 is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its zero percent divorce rate, frequent executions, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 921 million SAK420ians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 15.7%.
The thriving SAK420ian economy, worth 48.9 trillion chips a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Basket Weaving, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 53,047 chips, with the richest citizens earning 5.9 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections, radio stations are forbidden to play anything with too much drum or bass, and libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. SAK420's national animal is the sloth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : SAK420's influence in The free society of Tic Tacs rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : SAK420 relocated from Angelene to The free society of Tic Tacs.
- : SAK420's influence in Angelene fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : SAK420's influence in Angelene rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : SAK420's influence in Angelene fell from "Hermit" to "Shoeshiner".
- : SAK420's influence in Angelene rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : SAK420 relocated from Universal Trade Federation to Angelene.
- : SAK420's influence in Universal Trade Federation rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : SAK420's influence in Universal Trade Federation rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Following new legislation in SAK420, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.