The Federation of Saiwania is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Danzo with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, zero percent divorce rate, and national health service. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 18.694 billion Saiwanians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saiwana. The average income tax rate is 78.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Saiwanian economy, worth a remarkable 6,547 trillion Saiwans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 350,258 Saiwans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence, companies flee the nation rather than pay their fair share of taxes, students memorise knock-knock jokes for their mandatory twice-a-term Comedy Examinations, and Saiwania's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saiwania's national animal is the Raven, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, Saiwania's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, students memorise knock-knock jokes for their mandatory twice-a-term Comedy Examinations.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, companies flee the nation rather than pay their fair share of taxes.
- : Saiwania was endorsed by The Republic of Lastovipol.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, Danzo's mistress is the belle at many state balls.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, the government recently relinquished its monopoly on the mail service.
- : Saiwania was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Wollastonite.
- : Saiwania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, the public health bureaucracy is wrapped in miles of red tape.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Tomaenia, Katkasistan, Nippluania, Mousebumples, Trollfaceia, Cortlandt Manor, FedRabbistan, Samuelstani, Nova Germany, Possibly this, Intergalactic Super Pandas, Athenalion, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Sartaria, Darbystan, Patriotic Poland, NGC 6543, Precisely Nothing, Eloscape, Murden, The United Republic of the Red Star, South Svednalia, Malashaan Colony, Potchen, Apto, Gordio, Unisteia, The Pacific Caliphate, Elizabeth II Windsor, Lindef, Chuzitsa, The Vescillo Islands, Hydraic Empire, Raghallaigh, Judsoon, Omaha Utopia, The Knights who say Neee, The Republic of IceIceJay, Republic of the Silver Hand, The Church of Nibbles, Samudera Darussalam, Celtian, Happy Calculus, Stradadin, Fatalius, NC Freedomtown, BoonerTropilis, The Havon, Elaeria, Akeland, and 24 others.Akanadia, Tropiche, Fortunica, Baldorium, NoahS SeconD CountrY, Isalucia, The Republic of Extreme Fairness, Morlocks, Adhavania, Psydrae, Vorhollah, Painn, Trinnien, Vanivanivani, Red God Rhllor, Darcness, Altzo and Greater Berenia, Ivelboria, Twispar, Great Eldaria, South Grand Mountain, Nougayredia, Wollastonite, and Lastovipol.