The Nation of Saiwania is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Enitap with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 28.967 billion Saiwanians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saiwana. The average income tax rate is 14.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Saiwanian economy, worth a remarkable 6,334 trillion Saiwans a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Cheese Exports, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 218,693 Saiwans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance", public ferries only carry enough lifeboats for the first-class passengers, children spend all morning taking out a comma and all afternoon putting it back in again, and Catherine Gratwick's campaign support is considered seminal. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saiwania's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Nationalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saiwania endorsed The Empire of Slavorussia.
- : Saiwania was endorsed by The Empire of Slavorussia.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, Catherine Gratwick's campaign support is considered seminal.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, children spend all morning taking out a comma and all afternoon putting it back in again.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, public ferries only carry enough lifeboats for the first-class passengers.
- : Saiwania endorsed The United States of Scandinavius.
- : Saiwania was endorsed by The United States of Scandinavius.
- : Saiwania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance".
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Meropis, Elisabethshagen, Walfo, Irminsulia, The Champions League, Northern German Federation, Invernessia, Mynox, New Eestiball, Destyntine, Republic of Satherland, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Eco-Paris Reformation, Yahlia, Nardin, The Reunited Yugoslavs, St Scarlett, Zulrich, Chioganah, Ausvelt, North of Americas, Elania Kingdom, Jim the Baptist, Apabeossie, Trixeland, Kanokla, Gliesetonia, Stromia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Dark Matter, United Communes of Chile, The New Nordic Union, Bohomo, Regnum Italiae, Parliamentary Laramidia, Robbonia, Lord Sapre, Estonesia, Abject Ludicrosity, Kyrica, Trisikistan, Coque Borie Lethawik, Imperium Anglorum, Thracia and Crimea, Sloburg, GanymedEuropa, A3161, and 19 others.Othenhiem, Magyarostan, Khuravia, Abrasax, Nomaida, Maalat, The Scandinavian Realm, Eppur, Gutarike, Hulldom, The Oriental Orchids, Warzakie, Freyana, Theat ble Asialica, Ombran, Europe a Nation, Deftern, Scandinavius, and Slavorussia.