The Federation of Saiwania is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Sine with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 23.294 billion Saiwanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saiwana. The average income tax rate is 39.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Saiwanian economy, worth a remarkable 5,121 trillion Saiwans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Cheese Exports, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 219,867 Saiwans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
The countryside is shrouded by wind farms, political speeches that drill deep into bureaucratic fine detail could be said to be a little boring, Saiwania's heavy congestion charges are the bane of motorists' lives, and consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saiwania's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, Saiwania's heavy congestion charges are the bane of motorists' lives.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, political speeches that drill deep into bureaucratic fine detail could be said to be a little boring.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, the countryside is shrouded by wind farms.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, the justice of Saiwania is considered superior to that of other nations.
- : Saiwania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, in a desperate bid for cheap airfare Saiwanians can be seen jogging in a rubber suit just before flying.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, hand-to-hand combat experience is udderly essential for all dairy ranchers.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, police officers often head to work wearing onesies and fluffy pink bunny-slippers.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, crossword puzzles have been co-opted as a symbol of racial discrimination.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Imperium Anglorum, The New Nordic Union, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Seven Provinces, Troltovia, Northern German Federation, Lexembourg, Greifenburg, Foucaults garden, Dark Matter, Wombelland, Daneforth, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Sinclairtown, Ministanopolis, Einswenn, An Clar, Slavorussia, Evka, Slavonia and Srijem, Ahma, Thracia Republic, Madagasikyara, Lovisa, Vulpes Federation, Fresiae, Feria-Alkaline, Germany Third Reich, Irminsulia, Pilipinas and Malaya, Chioganah, New Venous, Trillius, Fenian Provinces, North of Americas, Alsted, Schultzheim, St Scarlett, Regnum Italiae, Okcidente, Brakanistan, Nardin, Dervenland, Frahnkzaden, Gr4nd3nia, Hexace, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Great Winminster, Awesomistan, and 34 others.Beauprix, Lesovo, Rouvenor, Union of the North, Sylvestana, Continental Social Democrats, The Imperial Shannon, North Wildmark, Apabeossie, South St Maarten, The Champions League, Greate San Marino, Alba-Nord, Caustralia, Outer Sparta, Stromia, Turanistania, GanymedEuropa, Zealand-Scania, Unionist Mercia, Eski, Kirostan, Suomessa, Purgatio, Picuros, Vijayanta, Pazano, British Norklon, Wessex and Cornwall, Kakhassia, Abarrach, Mirtia, The Scheldt, and Cytadela.