The Tyranny of Saiwania is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Mad Jack with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 22.402 billion Saiwanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Environment, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saiwana. The average income tax rate is 91.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Saiwanian economy, worth a remarkable 5,163 trillion Saiwans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Cheese Exports, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 230,488 Saiwans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Costumed characters wearing Maxtopian Grass leaves remind citizens that the government now sells the green stuff, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics, and ample hospital parking is half-filled by the luxury cars of hospital managers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saiwania's national animal is the Toy, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Evil.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, ample hospital parking is half-filled by the luxury cars of hospital managers.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : Saiwania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, costumed characters wearing Maxtopian Grass leaves remind citizens that the government now sells the green stuff.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, replacement organs are grown in vats.
- : Saiwania endorsed The Democratic Republic of Rouvenor.
- : Saiwania was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Rouvenor.
- : Saiwania was endorsed by The Free Land of Awesomistan.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, practising saying 'how now brown cow' is an essential part of holiday planning.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Imperium Anglorum, The New Nordic Union, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Seven Provinces, Troltovia, Northern German Federation, Jenesia, Lexembourg, Fatalius, Greifenburg, Foucaults garden, Dark Matter, Wombelland, Daneforth, Fossekallen, Yahlia, Romaian, Barwaaqada, The Scheldt, Saint Domingo, Sinclairtown, Ministanopolis, Naifon, Laver Island, Einswenn, An Clar, Slavorussia, Evka, Slavonia and Srijem, United States of ALB, Ahma, Libertarian States of Europe, Thracia Republic, Madagasikyara, Lovisa, Vulpes Federation, Fresiae, Feria-Alkaline, Germany Third Reich, Irminsulia, Atlantian Isles, Pilipinas and Malaya, Chioganah, Great New Sealand, Shongbao, New Venous, Laminos, Aweland, The Gincelildo, Reformed High Reiserland, and 29 others.Moravian-Silesian Federation, Trillius, Lapsis Terra, Fenian Provinces, North of Americas, Alsted, Schultzheim, Thils, St Scarlett, Grasaland, Regnum Italiae, Okcidente, Qroma, Brakanistan, HolzerUtopia, Regnenses, Nardin, Dervenland, Nova Prussia, Rubyna, Ratioperfecta, Frahnkzaden, Gr4nd3nia, Belgische Republiek, Hexace, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Great Winminster, Awesomistan, and Rouvenor.