|Leader||Queen Aida the Vth|
The Queendom of Saint Pallas is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Queen Aida the Vth with a fair hand, and remarkable for its vat-grown people, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.217 billion Pallasians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mycenae. The average income tax rate is 63.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Pallasian economy, worth 87.9 trillion polias a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 72,241 polias, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Smoking is banned in public areas, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper, poaching has been on the rise after animals from the nation's zoos were released into the wild, and the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one. Crime is totally unknown. Saint Pallas's national animal is the owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saint Pallas was endorsed by The Consilidatory Slav Republic of Serbia-Macebonia.
- : Saint Pallas was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of A3161.
- : Saint Pallas endorsed The Anarcho-Syndicalist Communes of Thracia and Crimea.
- : Saint Pallas endorsed The Holy Federated Isles of East Kirea.
- : Following new legislation in Saint Pallas, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- : Saint Pallas was endorsed by The Holy Federated Isles of East Kirea.
- : Saint Pallas was endorsed by The Anarcho-Syndicalist Communes of Thracia and Crimea.
- : Following new legislation in Saint Pallas, poaching has been on the rise after animals from the nation's zoos were released into the wild.
- : Saint Pallas endorsed The United Cantons of Valtrona.
- : Saint Pallas endorsed The Rogue Nation of The Rebels of Ireland.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Ausvelt, Elisabethshagen, Walfo, The Seven Provinces, Yahlia, Invernessia, Saint Domingo, GanymedEuropa, Thracia Republic, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Irminsulia, Seims, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, NorthPortugal, Northern German Federation, The Champions League, Republic of Satherland, Abject Ludicrosity, North of Americas, Jim the Baptist, Quentenia, St Scarlett, Wombelland, Destyntine, Enway, Dark Matter, Meropis, Rivierenland, An Clar, The New Nordic Union, South St Maarten, Gor Kebab, Crestphalia, The Kingdom of Denmark, Imperium Anglorum, New Ylicia, Regnum Italiae, Leranditale, Someseni, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, Eski, Nardin, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Bareu, Christian Terra, Apabeossie, Othenhiem, and 25 others.Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, Chioganah, Maalat, New Eestiball, Stromia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Parliamentary Laramidia, Berlin and Hanover, Robbonia, Estonesia, Lord Sapre, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Dorenstad, Greater Bahland, Powiat Miechowski, Hallorland, Valtrona, The Rebels of Ireland, Khuravia, Thracia and Crimea, East Kirea, A3161, and Serbia-Macebonia.