|Leader||Premier Anatole Nikolai Isaev|
|Animal||Ignisi Red Fox|
The Confederacy of Saint Ignis is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Premier Anatole Nikolai Isaev with an even hand, and notable for its lack of airports, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 2.728 billion Saint Ignisi are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lucis. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The strong Saint Ignisi economy, worth 220 trillion Ignis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Cheese Exports, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 80,929 Ignis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames, the nation is completely gun-free, replacement organs are grown in vats, and children are raised bilingual from an early age. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saint Ignis's national animal is the Ignisi Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saint Ignis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Saint Ignis, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- : Following new legislation in Saint Ignis, replacement organs are grown in vats.
- : Following new legislation in Saint Ignis, the nation is completely gun-free.
- : Following new legislation in Saint Ignis, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames.
- : Following new legislation in Saint Ignis, survivors receive aid from only the most environmentally-friendly transport.
- : Saint Ignis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Saint Ignis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Saint Ignis changed its national capital to "Lucis".
- : Following new legislation in Saint Ignis, religion is strictly forbidden within school grounds.
Endorsements Received: 15 » Freed Europe, Shamian, Vulga, Uinted Communist of Africa, Liliumtopia, Kethania, Marxmeans, Pazakistan, Transbiansylvania, Free Atlantis, Republic of Yugoslavia, Servilis, Feyrisshire, Elusea, and Unitary Transcaucasia.