|Currency||United States dollar|
The Sassy coffee-drinking people of Saint Eleanor is a huge, orderly nation, remarkable for its burgeoning peregrine falcon population. The hard-working, cynical population of 896 million Eleanorians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, pro-business, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, although Defense, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.9%.
The very strong Eleanorian economy, worth 57.1 trillion United States dollars a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Average income is 63,722 United States dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 212,092 per year while the poor average 14,266, a ratio of 14.9 to 1.
Crime is moderate. Saint Eleanor's national animal is the peregrine falcon, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saint Eleanor changed its national nation type to "Sassy coffee-drinking people".
- : Saint Eleanor's influence in Anaia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Saint Eleanor's influence in Anaia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Saint Eleanor's influence in Anaia rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Saint Eleanor relocated from Osiris to Anaia.
- : Saint Eleanor altered its national flag.
- : Saint Eleanor was refounded in Osiris.
- : Saint Eleanor ceased to exist in The global commonwealth.
- : Saint Eleanor's influence in The global commonwealth rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Saint Eleanor's influence in The global commonwealth rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".