|Leader||Lord Maeve III|
The Free Land of Saimatsu is a huge, socially progressive nation, ruled by Lord Maeve III with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, rampant corporate plagiarism, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate population of 967 million Saimatsuans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Social Policy are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bakashi. The average income tax rate is 65.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Saimatsuan economy, worth 104 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 108,445 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
All beauty contests have been banned, the comic book series 'Lord Maeve III and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves, and the government's stance on marriage is 'Let Saimatsuans marry themselves'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Saimatsu's national animal is the Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saimatsu endorsed The Holy Inseparable Regalia of Castle Federation.
- : Following new legislation in Saimatsu, the government's stance on marriage is 'Let Saimatsuans marry themselves'.
- : Following new legislation in Saimatsu, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Saimatsu, the comic book series 'Lord Maeve III and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller.
- : Following new legislation in Saimatsu, all beauty contests have been banned.
- : Following new legislation in Saimatsu, a performance of the hit musical "Mamma Tua" has been delayed after squatters were found sleeping in the orchestra pit.
- : Saimatsu was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Saimatsu, commuter vessels have trouble staying afloat due to increased passengers.
- : Following new legislation in Saimatsu, schoolyard bullying has a tendency to escalate.
- : Following new legislation in Saimatsu, meat prices are soaring as the farming industry struggle under government-imposed restrictions.
Endorsements Received: 130 » Pallaith, Territorio di Nessuno, Sundred, Newpromisedland, Notyoutopia, Ostrinios, Shibutani, The Rhein States, Sil Dorsett, Alunya, SchoolHouse Rock, Shin-Hachioji, Axstahl, Omnistria, Acrabinnia, El Fiji Grande, Ethnon, Malta Comino Gozo, PlanetPunk, Ozstan, Great Bights Mum, Guer Aike, Sunto, Corfad, Egalico, North Bratislava, Napnomadia, Dar es Saalam, Sinelona, Koda-Land, Bayern-Straubing, Cloydicia, Kwaj, Tappan Hills, National Goats, Uganda Knuckles UK, Yaorozu, Shadowrik, Maott, Dreadton, THX1138, Kasazzastan, Q w e r t y, New Bremerton, Ninjak30, Sheldanada, United Draconia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Solmetria, Ainsworth, and 80 others.Joodey, Torakuen, Pasargad, Selfgradatude, Frances Francis the First of France, Federation Terra Australis, Holy Oranz, Unsophisticate, Black Templares, Guslantis, The United States of Romania, Niradans, Spartoptia, Buckerino, Ara Antrizuls, New Pruessen, Sanjurika, The Notorious Mad Jack, Steraz, Novare Res, Racoda, Ibiscaton, The Iron Lions, Siwale, Saturns Edge, SillyString, Wineclaw, Peldorn, Swaz Islands, Jasminlandia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Marijuana Haven, Kirostan, Orven, VarDrade, Sea Ghost, Trillius, Pleroma Sans Romans, Angwayster, Misuvelia, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Fayyayid, General COE, Unimaginable Doom, Ejhsa, Felpolandia, Liberum Mundi, Venezuelia, Wooleystan, French Bananastan, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Chamocha, Alice Gardens, Kubrostavsria, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, 1 very fast endotarter, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Thiammyalllaland, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Saint Alaric, Aratani, British Pacific Islands, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Haor Chall, Noahs Second Country, Castle Federation, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, Rynion, Elder Realms, The Black Cathedral, and Antityranicals.