The Queen's State of Sagathon is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 27.059 billion Sagathonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government prioritizes Welfare, although Law & Order, Defense, and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 66.4%.
The very strong Sagathonian economy, worth a remarkable 1,197 trillion betales a year, is quite specialized and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 44,269 betales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, extreme political groups are outlawed, voting is voluntary, and armed police units patrol the roads late at night. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sagathon's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sagathon's influence in Tanzania fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".
- : Sagathon's influence in Tanzania rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Sagathon's influence in Tanzania rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Sagathon was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombies, the Top 5% for Most Zombified, and the Top 10% for Most Dead.
- : Sagathon was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Zombie Empire of Mimi Mimikins, infecting 1,147 million survivors and converting to a zombie exporter! Oh no!
- : Sagathon's influence in Tanzania rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Sagathon's influence in Tanzania rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Sagathon's influence in Tanzania rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Sagathon's influence in Tanzania rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Sagathon's influence in Tanzania rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".