|Leader||the Council of Sciencemasters|
|Animal||slimy thing with legs|
The Chronosynclastic Infundibulm of Sadakoyama is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by the Council of Sciencemasters with a fair hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 12.817 billion Sadakhan are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal government is primarily concerned with Education, with Environment and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ys. The average income tax rate is 89.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sadakhan economy, worth a remarkable 2,443 trillion VHS tapes a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 190,659 VHS tapes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military refers to helpless combatants offering surrender as "sitting ducks", young soldiers are shocked to discover there are no 'safe spaces' on a battlefield, the diplomatic corps stinks, and any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Sadakoyama's national animal is the slimy thing with legs, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sadakoyama's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Sadakoyama's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Sadakoyama's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Sadakoyama was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and Largest Information Technology Sector and the Top 5% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments, Most Extensive Public Healthcare, and Largest Governments.
- : Sadakoyama's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Sadakoyama altered its national flag.
- : Sadakoyama was refounded in Osiris.
- : Sadakoyama ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Sadakoyama was endorsed by The Republic of Spartoptia.
- : Sadakoyama was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Australis Terra.