|Leader||the Council of Sciencemasters|
|Animal||slimy thing with legs|
The Chronosynclastic Infundibulm of Sadakoyama is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Council of Sciencemasters with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 15.174 billion Sadakhan are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, although Environment and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Law & Order receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ys. The average income tax rate is 92.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sadakhan economy, worth a remarkable 3,115 trillion VHS tapes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 205,314 VHS tapes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Inter-species marriages are ignored by the government, hazmat suits are a common Sadakhan garb, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections, and vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Sadakoyama's national animal is the slimy thing with legs, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sadakoyama, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction.
- : Following new legislation in Sadakoyama, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections.
- : Sadakoyama was endorsed by The Quantum Interference Device of Courlany.
- : Following new legislation in Sadakoyama, hazmat suits are a common Sadakhan garb.
- : Sadakoyama was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Treat-Seeking Missiles.
- : Following new legislation in Sadakoyama, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Sadakoyama, The Council of Sciencemasters's webseries about the alleged hauntings of Ys generates millions of views.
- : Following new legislation in Sadakoyama, people talk about things being better when men were men.
- : Sadakoyama was endorsed by The Military Junta of Wishper.
- : Following new legislation in Sadakoyama, contestants on Sadakoyama's Got Talent are screened by the government to make sure that they actually have talent.
Endorsements Received: 59 » New Rogernomics, Loftegen 3, The Sigometh Dynasty, Treadwellia, Sneyland, Fluffiness, Lazarene Ryccia, Custadia, Flames Grace, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aigania, Steel Vagabonds, Surd, Arkanik, Debussy, Port Flynt, Makdon, Your Imaginary Friend, Manaric, Cossack Peoples, Thetraxia, Caybow, Perchan, Axixic, Tolfaer, Nargorthia, Turkish-Ottoman, The New California Republic, The Rin Mang, Liberentis, Snoodum, Auralon, Aaecilia, Bobs raider puppet, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Outlaw Conformity, Grand Place, Issrak-om, Haleai, Pama Freeza, Leonism, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Marcellinople, Margandy, The Salvation States, Ecchi Unlimited, and 9 others.Capercom, Nova Zemlya, The Illusian Empire, Inceptio, Praenestia, Astalen, Wishper, Treat-Seeking Missiles, and Courlany.