The Republic of Sackitons is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its infamous sell-swords, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 3.263 billion Sackitonsians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nagi. The average income tax rate is 67.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Sackitonsian economy, worth 279 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 85,710 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly, old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime, rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons, and jaywalking will put an end to a family tree. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sackitons's national animal is the Emu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sackitons was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories.
- : Sackitons was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Sackitons was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Sackitons was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Sackitons was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Sackitons was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Sackitons was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Sackitons was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Sackitons lost the endorsement of The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Sackitons was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Amerion, Yeldarbsland, Erinor, Crystal Creation, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Aidenfieeld, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Oreo States, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Terran Draconia, Baltenlands, Farengeto, The Filippinas, Beepee, Ebonhand, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Sedunn, Holy Free, Mapico, Quh, Tsunamy, Dis7Nation, Marinho Islands, Volaworand, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Kandorith, Techganet, Shefino, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Myness, Belschaft, Hanguk-Nippon, Midand, Concrete Slab, Laamiva, Merevane, House Ahsanul, Tepertopia, Nowa Europa, and 32 others.Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Royaltica, Alfama, Brunier, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Rabbitz, Rebel-topia, Apartment 11F, Rotenaplistan, The Imperial Frost Federation, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Wallechi, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Lyland, Gonrati, The United Australian States, Ipugao, The Langburn Islands, and Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories.