The Philosophical Empire of Sacara is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Dakota Hayward with an even hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, sprawling nuclear power plants, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 8.14 billion Sacarians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Law & Order, and Education are also considered important, while Environment and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Westrock. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Sacarian economy, worth a remarkable 2,105 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 258,653 dollars, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,288,135 per year while the poor average 29,311, a ratio of 43.9 to 1.
Nano-eagles are the current fad sweeping the nation, college-level writing classes are taught by undergraduate editors of the school newspaper, there's never a spare chair in the retirement home, and it is said that a Sacarian woman's work is never done. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sacara's national animal is the eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Disney Villain of Lord Dominator.
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Theocracy of Khazuul.
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Chlorophyll-Deficient Nation of Entitize.
- : Sacara voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Unjust Warfare".
- : Sacara voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Kyrusia".
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Allied States of Western Continental Divide.
- : Sacara voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Auralia".
- : Sacara voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibit Private Prisons".
- : Sacara voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Affordable Transgender Hormone Therapy".
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, it is said that a Sacarian woman's work is never done.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Meropis, Dwardossa, Ransium, Ownzone, Candlewhisper Archive, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Taco Respublic, Turbeaux, Ruinenlust, Wantevolo, Feladria, Window Land, Canaltia, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Mountain Ash Forests, Rorston, Frieden-und Freudenland, Cat-Herders United, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Ironic Remarks, Elundris, Reannia, Novian Republics, Shimerta, Raccoon Creek, Caterasia, Paplia, Edible Plywood, Ordand, The Black Horns, Kaiseland, Hyon Delta, Eryndlynd, Groenwald, Western Continental Divide, Entitize, Khazuul, and Lord Dominator.