The Spacefaring Federation of Sacara is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Astronaut with an even hand, and renowned for its infamous sell-swords, smutty television, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 11.903 billion Sacarians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Law & Order, and Education are also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Westrock Station. The average income tax rate is 10.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sacarian economy, worth a remarkable 3,301 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 277,327 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The nationalistic national anthem inspires citizens to literally spit at foreigners, concert halls sport signs proclaiming "No Shorts, Sandals or Swastikas", raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing, and weekly religious services often resemble campaign rallies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sacara's national animal is the courageous monkey, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sacara voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, weekly religious services often resemble campaign rallies.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing.
- : Sacara was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, concert halls sport signs proclaiming "No Shorts, Sandals or Swastikas".
- : Sacara lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, the nationalistic national anthem inspires citizens to literally spit at foreigners.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, foreign leaders' Twitcher accounts are monitored for potential threats to national security.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, the might of the entire Sacarian Navy is focused on fifty bemused spear-throwing islanders.
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Green Landscape of Bregaria.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Ransium, Ownzone, Candlewhisper Archive, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Taco Respublic, Turbeaux, Ruinenlust, Wantevolo, Feladria, Window Land, Canaltia, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Frieden-und Freudenland, Cat-Herders United, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Ironic Remarks, Reannia, Novian Republics, Caterasia, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Eryndlynd, Entitize, Cheloboria, Appendia, Effazio, Anachronolandia, Lura, Blon Gre, Jutsa, Pen Blanityion, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Terrabod, Crowacia, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Ordealius, New Ladavia, Pythaga, New Kvenland, Atsvea, The Void Territories, Fartsniffage, and 36 others.Uan aa Boa, Octopus Islands, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Love and Nature, Lugnan, Verdant Haven, Bunkaiia, Wizardonia, Bilsa, Edible Plywood, New Latin Locality, The Rhuarc Bastion, Roless, Felinetopia, Difinbelk 2, Blue Nagia, Kyratistani, Kawastyselir, Dasche, Chilledsville, Alcantaria, Twiliydawn, Forgotten Beauty, Bananaistan, Obvile Kiatopia, Niyebe, Cuillin, Londombia, Tscharva, Norginlajicratefe, Middle Barael, Ashrah, Kepler-0085, Eaven, Litauengrad, and Bregaria.