The Principality of Sacal is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its national health service, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.281 billion Sacalians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sacalia. The average income tax rate is 59.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Sacalian economy, worth 134 trillion Shells a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 104,659 Shells, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law, lavish state dinners in Sacalia are the state's leading budgetary expenditure, and the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one. Crime is totally unknown. Sacal's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sacal, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- : Sacal was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Sacal was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Sacal was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Sacal was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Sacal was endorsed by The PRARIE FOR CULTURE of MNA 33rd Infantry Regiment.
- : Sacal was endorsed by The Republic of New Belgrade.
- : Sacal was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Sacal was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Sacal was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of West Bridgeport.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Tsunamy, Volaworand, Hanguk-Nippon, Amerion, Qvait, Andinla, House Ahsanul, Erinor, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, Bawkie, New Briantown, Midand, Wehraboos, Bleakfoot, Corgitopiaa, Concrete Slab, PenguinPies, The Worst army of, Anserisa, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Farengeto, Tepertopia, The Filippinas, Aumeltopia, Kandorith, Merevane, Holy Free, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Phanama, Auphelia, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Terran Draconia, Tsvetania, Rebel-topia, Zataras, Alfama, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Nowa Europa, Vanbella, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Shefino, Belschaft, Abyssal Phantasm, Rotenaplistan, and 29 others.Sandaoguo, Beepee, Eskvenn, The Imperial Frost Federation, Armonitopia, Jehenna, Treir, Ralphburg, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Blondiesland, Wallechi, Levistian, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, LadyRebels, Libedistan, Westenhald, West Bridgeport, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.