The Protectorate of Sabine and Caddonia is a colossal, safe nation, renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 5.853 billion Sabine and Caddonians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 55.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Sabine and Caddonian economy, worth 140 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is 24,037 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
National parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys', the nation leads Atlantian Oceania in per capita stalking, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents, and a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sabine and Caddonia's national animal is the Ocelot, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sabine and Caddonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Sabine and Caddonia's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Sabine and Caddonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Sabine and Caddonia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Sabine and Caddonia's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Sabine and Caddonia's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Sabine and Caddonia altered its national flag.
- : Sabine and Caddonia relocated from Balder to Atlantian Oceania.
- : Sabine and Caddonia was refounded in Balder.
- : Sabine and Caddonia ceased to exist in Atlantian Oceania.