The Federal Republic of Russian-Federation- is a tiny, orderly nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, cynical population of 7 million Russian-Federation-ians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 15.5%.
The strong Russian-Federation-ian economy, worth 379 billion Rubles a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Gambling. Average income is 54,144 Rubles, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Russian-Federation-'s national animal is the Bear, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Russian-Federation-'s influence in Greater Middle East rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Russian-Federation- was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Ignorant Citizens.
- : Russian-Federation-'s influence in Greater Middle East rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Russian-Federation- published "GME Russia app" (Account: Other).
- : Russian-Federation- published "Foreign Relations of Russia" (Account: Diplomacy).
- : Russian-Federation- published "Economy of Russia" (Account: Trade).
- : Russian-Federation- changed its national motto to "long live to Russian Federation!".
- : Russian-Federation- published "Armed Forces of Russian Federation" (Account: Military).
- : Russian-Federation- published "Government of Russian Federation" (Account: Other).
- : Russian-Federation- published "Culture & sports in Russia" (Account: Sport).