The United Socialist States of Russaki is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Andrey with an even hand, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, frequent executions, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 6.427 billion Russakians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yeisk. The average income tax rate is 13.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Russakian economy, worth a remarkable 2,058 trillion rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Information Technology, Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 320,273 rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs, it turns out that money can buy you happiness, Andrey's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success, and picnickers are lucky if a few wasps are the only animals that trouble them. Crime is totally unknown. Russaki's national animal is the Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Russaki, picnickers are lucky if a few wasps are the only animals that trouble them.
- : Following new legislation in Russaki, Andrey's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success.
- : Following new legislation in Russaki, it turns out that money can buy you happiness.
- : Russaki was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Bananorium.
- : Following new legislation in Russaki, lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs.
- : Following new legislation in Russaki, women who walk into the ladies' changing room are accused of being Peeping Toms.
- : Following new legislation in Russaki, taxpayers receive expenditure reports from the Grand High Poobah of the Order of Violet.
- : Following new legislation in Russaki, 'Totally Not Partisan News' is a line item on the government budget.
- : Russaki was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Russaki was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Very Good Nation.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Kethania, Shamian, Uinted Communist of Africa, Anarhic Morrowind, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Alangrad, Liliumtopia, Vulga, Avanguard city, Soviet Felines, Itre, Stalin Lands, Westnesia, The State of Mao, Marxmeans, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Transbiansylvania, Zaversko, Blakkland, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Land of Justinian, Calusahatchii, Debordan, Phallas, Velikarudina, Socialist Union of Slavic Republics, Secutor, The Tarpeian Cliffs, Crescent Commune, Korga, Drumrum, Karelianastan, The Jacros, United Soviets of the Socialist Republic, Redternetia, Ima, Wonkonia, New Astri, Rothnia, Pidgeon, Ganjallia, Luftetia, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics23, Fardahar, Eriadni, Thebrin, The Steephills, Trinakie, Ruskania, Democratic Social Anarcho-Communism, and 4 others.Virgondo, Aordatmer, Very Good Nation, and Bananorium.