The Republic of Ruotsaland is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Gunnar Nattljusen with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and compulsory military service. The compassionate population of 4.547 billion Ruotsa have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Helsingfors. The average income tax rate is 82.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ruotsi economy, worth 654 trillion kronor a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 144,030 kronor, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Planes can be grounded for months simply because an inspector "didn't like the color", reflection is vital for badly behaved politicians, enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity, and roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ruotsaland's national animal is the Northern Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ruotsaland was endorsed by The Empire of Revendani.
- : Ruotsaland was endorsed by The Empire of Orlys.
- : Ruotsaland was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Ist Grald Boy.
- : Ruotsaland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Ruotsaland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
- : Following new legislation in Ruotsaland, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in Ruotsaland, enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity.
- : Following new legislation in Ruotsaland, reflection is vital for badly behaved politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Ruotsaland, planes can be grounded for months simply because an inspector "didn't like the color".
- : Following new legislation in Ruotsaland, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Daraln, Nibelia, Liberto-Ancapistan, Socialist Platypus, Novo Reslas, Hockeyyekcoh, Ziroxeut, Duby, Hubdova, Nordharz, The Capitalist China Party, Primis Tenebris, Jalmar, Pervincia, Baccara, Sri Malawi, Terra-Prisma, Republic Of New land, Nova Briton, Lislandia, Firifanteria, Paul Pasch, Tie-Died Chinchillas, Saraai, New Republic of Romeo, The Psittacines, Aether Inc, Parasano, Aelandi, Miraslav, Cle Brait, Empireedy, Balan Bar, Loveable Dogs, Kyievska Rus, Altareynsikht, Ropen, Adalwulf, Yummasia, Celestial Flames, Stustu, Moskovskie, Gonswanza, Northshires, Cyzixraqab, Adka, Galliadurm, Americo-Federation, Meowtremulous, Kinshinsoukan, and 35 others.South Blorbo, NZ Land, Stratanaasterishion, Charville, Soviet Utopia Reunion Party, Timiskrane, Red Finlandian Guard, Wollo, Grand Order Of Lodgec, Joesephania-Bidonia, The Seventh German Reich, Democratic Conservative Republics, Lugunica, Kingdom of Faizan, Khlachten, East Groland, Dennis the Goat, Taentermatown, Horacko Federation, Unidentified-nation, Tee Googly Coffee Me, Her Majesty Silver Garden, SocioLiber, LC Land, Free Azell, Ximavia, Torcan, Kavaska, Koneule, The New Economic Quebec, Olornia, Mandalanusia, Ist Grald Boy, Orlys, and Revendani.