|Leader||Supreme Chancellor Hou|
The Republic of Rundashia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Supreme Chancellor Hou with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 20.752 billion Rundashians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Osaka. The average income tax rate is 98.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Rundashian economy, worth a remarkable 3,750 trillion Credits a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 180,710 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper, a bill to outlaw math homework has been submitted, parents who reward their teens' chores with concert tickets are charged with illegal reselling, and the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rundashia's national animal is the Peregrine Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rundashia endorsed The People's Republic of Proton City.
- : Rundashia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Proton City.
- : Rundashia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Rundashia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Rundashia endorsed The Federal Empire of Shakunik.
- : Rundashia was endorsed by The Federal Empire of Shakunik.
- : Rundashia endorsed The Socialist Federation of Vossetia.
- : Rundashia was endorsed by The Socialist Federation of Vossetia.
- : Following new legislation in Rundashia, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region.
- : Following new legislation in Rundashia, parents who reward their teens' chores with concert tickets are charged with illegal reselling.
Endorsements Received: 15 » Dhaeland, Aragon AI, Tethys 13, Wayneactia, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Dres Van, Theimpaler, Frinotonia, Malphe II, Arkadia Universalis, Arr, Big Boyz, YEETORIUM, Shakunik, and Proton City.