The Jingoistic States of Run Rabbits Run is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, frequent executions, and suspicion of poets. The quiet, industrious population of 3.361 billion rabbits are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Welfare, and Public Transport. The average income tax rate is 18.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Run Rabbits Runian economy, worth 118 trillion carrots a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 35,404 carrots, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
A large concrete wall is being built around the country's borders, the state considers itself the 'third parent' of every child in the nation, giant no-kill traps baited with Bapst Red Ribbon and vintage bicycles have been popping up in back alleys nationwide, and hostage-takers offer loyalty scheme points for prompt payment. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Run Rabbits Run's national animal is the rabbit, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Run Rabbits Run's influence in The Watchtower rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Run Rabbits Run changed its national animal to "rabbit", its currency to "carrot", its demonym to "rabbit", and its motto to "I'm late, I'm late!".
- : Run Rabbits Run's influence in The Watchtower rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Run Rabbits Run's influence in The Watchtower rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Run Rabbits Run's influence in The Watchtower rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Run Rabbits Run's influence in The Watchtower rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Run Rabbits Run relocated from Balder to The Watchtower.
- : Run Rabbits Run altered its national flag.
- : Run Rabbits Run's influence in Balder rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Run Rabbits Run's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".