The ☀️Summer☀️Solstice☀️ of Ruinenlust is a gargantuan, genial nation, renowned for its national health service, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 10.657 billion Rūins hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dendropolis. The average income tax rate is 29.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rūined economy, worth a remarkable 2,069 trillion Runes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 194,224 Runes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Dog breeding has been banned in accordance with recent animal experimentation laws, social networking sites have discussion groups devoted to planning terrorist attacks, vast amounts of energy are expended moving water to hilltop lakes, and scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Ruinenlust's national animal is the Flying Squirrel, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Ruinenlust was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, vast amounts of energy are expended moving water to hilltop lakes.
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, social networking sites have discussion groups devoted to planning terrorist attacks.
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, dog breeding has been banned in accordance with recent animal experimentation laws.
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, it's harder to qualify for IVF than for a good university.
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, knock-knock jokes regularly get removed from websites for being too edgy.
- : Ruinenlust endorsed The United Sovereign Kingdoms of Rhodevus.
- : Ruinenlust voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Conversion Therapy".
- : Ruinenlust was endorsed by The United Sovereign Kingdoms of Rhodevus.
Endorsements Received: 120 » Ransium, Eryndlynd, Ironic Remarks, Frieden-und Freudenland, Velkia and the Islands, Candlewhisper Archive, Feladria, Cannibaland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Kawastyselir, Caterasia, Ownzone, Canaltia, Ziotah and Riverside, Chilledsville, The Black Forrest, Turbeaux, Reannia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Love and Nature, Entitize, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Forgotten Beauty, Wantevolo, Window Land, Verdant Haven, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Novian Republics, Artemis, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, Octopus Islands, Bregaria, Lura, Crowacia, Cheloboria, Snjor, Blon Gre, Ashrah, Marimoland, Bilsa, Appendia, Effazio, Girelna, Anachronolandia, Middle Barael, Pen Blanityion, and 70 others.Deontologia, Atsvea, Tscharva, Bestburg, Alcantaria, Norginlajicratefe, Jutsa, Manniskoslaktet, Kannap, Chan Island, Terrabod, Gorthias, Litauengrad, The Cypher Nine, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, The Rhuarc Bastion, Coin Lands, The Most Serene Republicans, Heard of Baby Ducks, Zinguanaville, Roless, Discarnasia, Ypogegrammeni, Alsakah, The Long Valley, Uniania Geeth, Doxstern, Garbelia, Blue Nagia, Cuillin, Edible Plywood, Kepler-0085, Einswenn, The Fabulous Islands, Uan aa Boa, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Daarwyrth, New Ladavia, Dasche, Shauls, Lugnan, Shalotte, Ordealius, New Autarky, Twiliydawn, Eaven, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, New Kvenland, Biae, Fartsniffage, Niyebe, Wizardonia, New Latin Locality, East Skirsburg, Felinetopia, Pythaga, Kyratistani, Obvile Kiatopia, Bunkaiia, Londombia, Difinbelk 2, Viencia, Greyveldt, Adezku, Gallifrax, DiaDhuit, New Julunaphra, Arklanda, and Rhodevus.