The 🇺🇦Rewilding🇺🇦 of Ruinenlust is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Rex Silvae with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 12.657 billion Rūins hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dendropolis. The average income tax rate is 85.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rūined economy, worth a remarkable 2,840 trillion Runes a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 224,419 Runes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Research into 'designer babies' is banned, morale within the seismologist community has hit rock bottom, it is illegal for a parent to tell a child to stop eating their boogers, and it is common to see Maxémon Trainer listed on Rūined resumés. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Ruinenlust's national animal is the Flying Squirrel, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ruinenlust lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, it is common to see Maxémon Trainer listed on Rūined resumés.
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, it is illegal for a parent to tell a child to stop eating their boogers.
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, morale within the seismologist community has hit rock bottom.
- : Ruinenlust voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Crime Victims' Rights Act".
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, research into 'designer babies' is banned.
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups.
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, everyone has the equal opportunity to have their wallet stolen.
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Ruinenlust, bars are packed at all hours.
Endorsements Received: 112 » Ransium, Eryndlynd, Ironic Remarks, Velkia and the Islands, Candlewhisper Archive, Cannibaland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Kawastyselir, Caterasia, Ownzone, Canaltia, Ziotah and Riverside, Chilledsville, The Black Forrest, Turbeaux, Love and Nature, Entitize, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Wantevolo, Window Land, Verdant Haven, Cat-Herders United, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, Bregaria, Lura, Cheloboria, Marimoland, Bilsa, Effazio, Girelna, Anachronolandia, Middle Barael, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Tscharva, Bestburg, Alcantaria, Kannap, Chan Island, Terrabod, The Cypher Nine, Roless, Blue Nagia, Cuillin, Zerkyr Xiszczy, New Ladavia, and 62 others.Dasche, Shauls, Fartsniffage, Wizardonia, Kyratistani, Obvile Kiatopia, Viencia, Greyveldt, Santa Joanna, Forest Virginia, Thrything, Gorthias, Rhodevus, Xaokova, Carolean Dynasty, Oipenta, The Most Serene Republicans, Metolius, Old Hope, Jamilkhuze, Kase, Republik Hintonia, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, The Campbell Nation, Saint Dolmance, Rezkhazia, The United States of Sara, Imperial States of Duotona, Phillip Isle, Sean Fiobha, Ferastenfal, Otuken Yurt, Green Crab Tribes, Jutsa, Uan aa Boa, York Zionia, Caer Neamh, Deads ends, Uiiop, 86-land, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Daarwyrth, Shalotte, Galaxiak, Ithersta, Forgotten Beauty, Ardevia, Talgarth, Turiol Empire, Plifte, Columbiqash, The Forest of Aeneas, Prusmia, North Rukonia, Zerphen, Velichye, Ypogegrammeni, Oppressia FTDOF, Ecologist Hegemony, Lofia, Edible Plywood, and Nordustra.