The Theocracy of Rufv is a small, safe nation, notable for its restrictive gun laws and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 29 million Rufvians enjoy great social freedoms and frequent elections, where the majority of the populace regularly votes to increase its benefits at the expense of various hapless minorities.
The medium-sized, moralistic, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 28.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The struggling Rufvian economy, worth 450 billion deniers a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 15,528 deniers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rufv's national animal is the elephant.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rufv resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Rufv was endorsed by The Empire of Laurendon.
- : Rufv was endorsed by The Federal Kingdom of Canineia.
- : Rufv was endorsed by The Bland Republic of Coutdown.
- : Rufv was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Guardvallia.
- : Rufv was endorsed by The Free Land of Intelbrazia.
- : Rufv was endorsed by The Vicar of Freud of Democatic Donkeys.
- : Rufv was endorsed by The Republic of Gildenshtuck.
- : Rufv was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Seenvorland.
- : Rufv was endorsed by The Federation of Stalor.