The Republic of Rubistein is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Gerald Chambers with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 5.699 billion Rubistenians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pripalgesk. The average income tax rate is 93.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Rubisteinian economy, worth 675 trillion Rupies a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 118,479 Rupies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
The fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast, doctors accused of having no heart reply that cardiology isn't their speciality, the Snapgram channel "Embarrassing Baby Gerald Chambers Pics" has made Gerald Chambers's mom a celebrity, and young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rubistein's national animal is the Howler Monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rubistein's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Rubistein, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves.
- : Rubistein was refounded in Balder.
- : Rubistein ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Rubistein was endorsed by Huego sol.
- : Rubistein was endorsed by The Free Land of Curtis Cosla.
- : Rubistein was endorsed by The Federal Republic of West Coastal States.
- : Rubistein was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Rubistein was endorsed by The Empire of Xorroth.
- : Rubistein was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Tawya.