The Protectorate of RSCA Privateer 79 is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, avant-garde cinema, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 414 million RSCA Privateer 79ians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 40.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant RSCA Privateer 79ian economy, worth 6.32 trillion cards a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Trout Farming, Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 15,273 cards, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Ministers are now allowed to put suggestions in the governmental suggestion box, war vets look after war animals, international tensions are high as RSCA Privateer 79 threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens, and the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. RSCA Privateer 79's national animal is the stonk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : RSCA Privateer 79 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : RSCA Privateer 79 updated the World Factbook entry in Big Mts.
- : RSCA Privateer 79 appointed RSCA Privateer 79 as npa with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Big Mts.
- : RSCA Privateer 79 became WA Delegate of Big Mts.
- : RSCA Privateer 79's influence in Big Mts rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : RSCA Privateer 79 relocated from Birb to Big Mts.
- : RSCA Privateer 79 was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Krevt10.
- : RSCA Privateer 79 was endorsed by The Republic of Gorundu 4.
- : RSCA Privateer 79 was endorsed by The Republic of Cheeky Shaggy.
- : RSCA Privateer 79 was endorsed by The Republic of Quietpush29.