The Democratic Republic of Rowdy is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-working population of 1.58 billion Rowdyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of goli soda. The average income tax rate is 27.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Rowdyian economy, worth 162 trillion kaasus a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 102,981 kaasus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Rowdyians incessantly needle their doctors for relief, legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills, officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists, and cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rowdy's national animal is the elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rowdy was endorsed by The PɐɹƃuᴉuǝpɐɹɐɥɐW of Nagaraningrad.
- : Rowdy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Rowdy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Recognition of the General Assembly".
- : Following new legislation in Rowdy, cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes.
- : Following new legislation in Rowdy, officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Rowdy, legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills.
- : Following new legislation in Rowdy, Rowdyians incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Following new legislation in Rowdy, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
- : Rowdy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Advancement of Anti-Fascist Action".
- : Rowdy voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Conscientious objection to abortion".
Endorsements Received: 64 » Mediobogdum, Fuentana, Liberillia, Shaktirajya, Atheist States of Philippines, Giovanniland, Rondria, Thyrall, Greynne, Common Good, Dilber, Fujai, Kittenlicious, New Democratic Republic of Russia, DiscGolfLand, Kisovec, Westwind, Wickedly evil people, Bhang Bhang Duc, Sindria, The divisive isolationists, Crazy Waters, Comia Noracon, Mackieron, Leukogeras, Xicqy, Constantinopolisia, Condonohia, Ferroia, Greg Tucker, Granducato Toscana, Marina Nova, Aldesport, Hamburg Neo, Inner Paniumati, Fumafuma, Mathematania, Pandaland II, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Atopias, Mirchusko, BoxcarJim, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Ellcrys, Q The Almighty, The United Tribes of Bantai, Antahbrantahstan, Lodiberdade, The Undivided, and 14 others.Weratt, Cro Magnon, The Anti-Social Socialists, Tropical Isles, Av Libertas Vindex, Dowaesk, The North American Assembly, Santos-Dominius, Terra Socialiste, Zoran, Sursum, Vlobbania, Papercuts and Skittles, and Nagaraningrad.