The Federation of Roving Republic is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, irreverence towards religion, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 564 million Roving Republicians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The tiny, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.6%.
The powerhouse Roving Republician economy, worth 53.3 trillion Plugs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is 94,498 Plugs, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 394,301 per year while the poor average 14,783, a ratio of 26.7 to 1.
Glamping Roving Republicians won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi, all footpaths have tollbooths, former arms manufacturing CEOs are now delivering food for minimum wage, and every fourth child is born with flippers instead of hands. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Roving Republic's national animal is the Squid, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Roving Republic's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Roving Republic's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Roving Republic's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Roving Republic was refounded in Balder.
- : Roving Republic ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Roving Republic was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Sheppey.
- : Roving Republic was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Bharathvarsh.
- : Roving Republic was endorsed by The Grand Federation of Xentherida.
- : Roving Republic was endorsed by The Non violence Republic of I am the one who knocks.
- : Roving Republic was endorsed by The Empire of Jalyort Empire.