The Federation of Roving Republic is a small, efficient nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, complete absence of social welfare, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 45 million Roving Republicians enjoy great individual freedoms in everything except elections, which, where they exist at all, are populist shams for a dictatorship government that has no intention of ever giving up power.
The tiny, pro-business, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.4%.
The powerhouse Roving Republician economy, worth 3.74 trillion Plugs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Average income is 83,011 Plugs, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 380,698 per year while the poor average 10,995, a ratio of 34.6 to 1.
Funerals are often rudely interrupted by juggling clowns shouting for volunteers from the audience, children must make a homemade spinach and ricotta rotolo by high school or be held back, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police, and psychiatrists that date patients are congratulated on their romantic conquests. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem. Roving Republic's national animal is the Squid, which can occasionally be seen avoiding garbage in the nation's murky oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Roving Republic was endorsed by The Empire of Dogglandenion.
- : Roving Republic was endorsed by The Theocracy of Osanova.
- : Roving Republic endorsed The OMG It's the Nation of Gladio II.
- : Roving Republic endorsed The Theocracy of Osanova.
- : Roving Republic endorsed The United Kingdom of Nationeer.
- : Roving Republic endorsed The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno.
- : Following new legislation in Roving Republic, psychiatrists that date patients are congratulated on their romantic conquests.
- : Following new legislation in Roving Republic, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police.
- : Following new legislation in Roving Republic, children must make a homemade spinach and ricotta rotolo by high school or be held back.
- : Roving Republic was endorsed by The Socialist State of ABC.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Notyoutopia, Corfad, Territorio di Nessuno, Frances Francis the First of France, Shibutani, Avgrunden, Aerilia, Highton Islands, Universal State Formula, Siwale, Eravonia, Buckerino, Kylesburgh, Sunto, PlanetPunk, THX1138, Koda-Land, Kwaj, The Windmilluminati, United Draconia, Sanjurika, Albacria, Q w e r t y, Tredano, Shin-Hachioji, Sil Dorsett, Yaorozu, Mzeusia, Bayern-Straubing, Californian Redwood, Whereisthatistan, Killbear, Racoda, Wineclaw, Pizza Squared, Underground Techno, McMasterdonia, Great Bights Mum, HMS Unicorn, Apetopia, Holy Oranz, The Gamer Party, Sacrento, Malphe, Deropia, Malta Comino Gozo, Empy, The Mace Kingdom, Diodone, The Austro Germanic Union, and 15 others.DabsForDays, Thurmanation, Misuvelia, Amauri, Jest Xerces, Shadowrik, Selfgradatude, Atain, Zeternia, Sosash, Sundred, Victoriaans Nederlands, ABC, Osanova, and Dogglandenion.