|Leader||Emperor Alexander IV|
|Faith||Autocephalous Morrainean Catholic Church|
The Holy Empire of Routcher is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Alexander IV with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 4.442 billion Routcherians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Mary. The average income tax rate is 75.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Routcherian economy, worth 232 trillion Crowns a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Cheese Exports, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 52,339 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
The government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance, the justice of Routcher is considered superior to that of other nations, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags, and Little League matches are often attended by riot police with water cannon... just in case. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Routcher's national animal is the stag, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Autocephalous Morrainean Catholic Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Routcher voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protecting Personal Data"".
- : Routcher voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Darkesia".
- : Routcher voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Depository standards Act".
- : Routcher voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Personal Data".
- : Routcher cancelled the closure of embassies between Alliance of Absolute Monarchs and Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
- : Routcher agreed to construct embassies between Alliance of Absolute Monarchs and UNIVERSAL ROMAN UNION Coalition.
- : Routcher ejected and banned The Democratic Republic of Xiaweiqi from Alliance of Absolute Monarchs.
- : Routcher became WA Delegate of Alliance of Absolute Monarchs.
- : Routcher lost the position of Alliance of Absolute Monarchs WA Delegate to The Democratic Republic of Xiaweiqi.
- : Routcher was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Heffburg.