The Republic of Round That Corner is a massive, safe nation, notable for its burgeoning bison population. The quiet, industrious population of 2.377 billion Round That Cornerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 25.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Round That Cornerian economy, worth 92.2 trillion pesos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Trout Farming, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 38,801 pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Round That Corner's national animal is the bison.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Round That Corner's influence in Libertalia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Round That Corner removed the tag "Invader" from Libertalia.
- : Round That Corner abolished the regional flag of Libertalia.
- : Round That Corner updated the World Factbook entry in Libertalia.
- : Round That Corner resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Round That Corner appointed Round That Corner as The Order of the Grey Wardens with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Libertalia.
- : Round That Corner became WA Delegate of Libertalia.
- : Round That Corner's influence in Libertalia rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Round That Corner relocated from Artificial Solar System to Libertalia.
- : Round That Corner was endorsed by The Colony of Sweezemademedothis 17.