|Leader||Alejandro Reyes Rivera|
The People's Republic of Roulantinia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Alejandro Reyes Rivera with a fair hand, and notable for its lack of airports, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.48 billion Roulantinians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Castroviejo. The average income tax rate is 91.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Roulantine economy, worth 245 trillion arruelas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 99,185 arruelas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-arruela treacle machine, Roulantinia recently hosted the least successful trade negotiations since The Phantom Menace, citizens are required to report any and all incidents of prayer to their local Religious Affairs Officer, and leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Roulantinia's national animal is the reindeer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Roulantinia was endorsed by The Democratic States of Ezmwalia.
- : Roulantinia endorsed The Federation of Helionyx.
- : Roulantinia was endorsed by The Federation of Helionyx.
- : Roulantinia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Santa Torres.
- : Roulantinia was endorsed by The 14th Station of Delegations.
- : Roulantinia lodged a message on the The Leftist Assembly Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Roulantinia, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks.
- : Following new legislation in Roulantinia, citizens are required to report any and all incidents of prayer to their local Religious Affairs Officer.
- : Following new legislation in Roulantinia, Roulantinia recently hosted the least successful trade negotiations since The Phantom Menace.
- : Following new legislation in Roulantinia, heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-arruela treacle machine.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Llorens, Ephros, Transcommunist Republics, New Arkados, Kongoland, Ghillemear, Anarchocommunists of the World, Henchikurin, Nangka, Sincadenas, Rorlenland, Dyl, Picuros, Slackertown, Buttia, Antinios, Nepacton Murt, Martilliopen, Kawany, Sorwickshire, Kavagrad, Grod Island, Hussitics, Silverfish37, Fizzopolis, New Russsia, Sylvlakia, Aetsveld-Aalstad, New Volica, Socialist Great Picardy, Super Awesome Fun Times, Anioniotopia, Chapolia Zranzia, Argentigrad, Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, Soviet Catgirls, Asturies-Llion, Old Corus, Claiomha, Agatep, Soviet Angola, Kaamapoori, Lastolana, Somiens-et-Haveras, Bisht, Delegations, Helionyx, and Ezmwalia.