|Leader||His Highness King Isidor I|
|Faith||The Personality Cult of King Isidor I|
The Socialist Kingdom of Rotar is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by His Highness King Isidor I with an iron fist, and renowned for its state-planned economy, ubiquitous missile silos, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 5.916 billion Rotari are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Administration, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while International Aid is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Isidorovsky. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Rotari economy, worth a remarkable 1,732 trillion Bronze Cestias a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 292,795 Bronze Cestias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Foreign governments regularly accuse the Rotari military of war crimes, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, tourists visiting the nation are harangued for being capitalist pig-dogs, and the new Really Big Telescope has been praised for presenting pictures of bright dots in unprecedented detail. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rotar's national animal is the Lynx, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The Personality Cult of King Isidor I.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rotar was endorsed by The Socialist Republic of Muscao.
- : Rotar was endorsed by The Empire of Xicqy.
- : Rotar was endorsed by The United Communes of Garbynia.
- : Rotar was endorsed by The Lucky Easter Egg Grabber of Radicalania.
- : Rotar was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Avoided and the Top 5% for Most Conservative.
- : Following new legislation in Rotar, the new Really Big Telescope has been praised for presenting pictures of bright dots in unprecedented detail.
- : Following new legislation in Rotar, tourists visiting the nation are harangued for being capitalist pig-dogs.
- : Following new legislation in Rotar, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry.
- : Following new legislation in Rotar, foreign governments regularly accuse the Rotari military of war crimes.
- : Following new legislation in Rotar, criminals are thrown to the Lynxes to repay their debt to society.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Kethania, Stalin Lands, Alangrad, New Kletersia, Marxmeans, Vulga, Uinted Communist of Africa, Shamian, The Aristocratic States, Servilis, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, The Great Black Flag, New Soviet States of America, Phallas, Zaversko, Land of Justinian, Elusea, Hamascas, Soviet Felines, Unitary Transcaucasia, Gong Ren, The Steephills, Radicalania, Garbynia, Xicqy, and Muscao.