|Leader||Chancellor Aria Wessex|
The Imperial Republic of Rosmana is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Chancellor Aria Wessex with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, triple-decker prams, and lack of airports. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 3.114 billion Rosmanans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Administration also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rosmascant. The average income tax rate is 78.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rosmanan economy, worth 318 trillion Credits a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 102,426 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Mandatory state-funded classes teach Libertarianism, war is made in the name of love, candidates for public office painstakingly research their family trees to ensure their eligibility, and soldiers must key in their passwords every time they want to reload their weapons. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rosmana's national animal is the Eurasian coot, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rosmana voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Drug Decriminalization Act".
- : Rosmana voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Statement on the Nuclear Apocalypse".
- : Rosmana voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Statement on the Nuclear Apocalypse".
- : Following new legislation in Rosmana, soldiers must key in their passwords every time they want to reload their weapons.
- : Rosmana voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Recreational Drugs Compact".
- : Rosmana was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Rosmana endorsed The Matriarchal Phantasmocracy of Biwolfia.
- : Rosmana lodged a message on the Refugees Welcome Regional Message Board.
- : Rosmana voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend LadyRebels".
- : Rosmana was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Biwolfia.