The Democratic Republic of Rosescedium is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and national health service. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.459 billion Rosescediumians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 73.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Rosescediumian economy, worth 127 trillion DALLAS a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 87,621 DALLAS , and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There is a disproportionate number of poor people in prison, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon, the giant 80-storey carving of Leader in Mount Rushless can be seen from space, and the government prides itself on being smug and condescending to idiots. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rosescedium's national animal is the swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rosescedium was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Rosescedium, the government prides itself on being smug and condescending to idiots.
- : Following new legislation in Rosescedium, the giant 80-storey carving of Leader in Mount Rushless can be seen from space.
- : Following new legislation in Rosescedium, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
- : Following new legislation in Rosescedium, there is a disproportionate number of poor people in prison.
- : Following new legislation in Rosescedium, country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized.
- : Rosescedium was endorsed by The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
- : Rosescedium was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Rosescedium was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Rosescedium voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
Endorsements Received: 80 » 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Erinor, West Pastafaria, Aidenfieeld, Amerion, Corgitopiaa, PenguinPies, Land Without Shrimp, The Worst army of, Ralphburg, New Briantown, Bleakfoot, Wehraboos, Bawkie, Farengeto, Tsunamy, Volaworand, Belschaft, Hanguk-Nippon, Midand, Concrete Slab, Sandaoguo, Yeldarbsland, Jehenna, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Myness, The Filippinas, Ebonhand, Auphelia, Tepertopia, Kandorith, Phanama, Holy Free, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Royaltica, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Zataras, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, Nowa Europa, Vanbella, Western Calypso Islands, Rabbitz, Euro Pacifica, Apartment 11F, and 30 others.Shefino, Rotenaplistan, Beepee, Eskvenn, The Imperial Frost Federation, Aurcania, Armonitopia, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Holota, WI SD EA D, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, The Imperial Of Notsep, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Libedistan, West Bridgeport, Westenhald, New Belgrade, The United Australian States, Ipugao, and East Nagaland.