|Leader||All-father Boyuk Mohatelli|
|Faith||Statum Uber Alles|
The Oppressed Peoples of Roridat is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by All-father Boyuk Mohatelli with an iron fist, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, digital currency, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 1.518 billion Roridatians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Patriotica. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 79.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Roridatian economy, worth 290 trillion Bingos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 191,042 Bingos, with the richest citizens earning 7.4 times as much as the poorest.
With increasingly clear skies nobody seems to mind the electricity bill going through the roof, royal princesses are recognizable by their plastic tiaras, the government terminates employment with extreme prejudice, and bread-gangs raid restaurant waste bins to stockpile uneaten rolls. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Roridat's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Statum Uber Alles.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Roridat was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Roridat endorsed The Free Republic of Aflana.
- : Following new legislation in Roridat, bread-gangs raid restaurant waste bins to stockpile uneaten rolls.
- : Following new legislation in Roridat, the government terminates employment with extreme prejudice.
- : Following new legislation in Roridat, royal princesses are recognizable by their plastic tiaras.
- : Following new legislation in Roridat, with increasingly clear skies nobody seems to mind the electricity bill going through the roof.
- : Following new legislation in Roridat, the government's economic policy can be summed up as "Abort, Retry, Fail?".
- : Roridat was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Roridat was endorsed by The Free Republic of Aflana.
- : Roridat was endorsed by The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Treadwellia, The Sigometh Dynasty, New Rogernomics, Kakatiya, Turkish-Ottoman, Denado, Snoodum, Mainze, Hycronesia, Loftegen 2, Kan Po, Yocat, Shangri-La Valley, NoDrugCrimeTown, Steel Vagabonds, Serlanda, Neo-Cambria, Wanga, Your Imaginary Friend, and Aflana.