|Capital||Imperial Greater Parusia|
|Leader||Archduke n Blaster Master Reivaj III|
|Currency||Kilos de Verga|
The Holy Empire of Rommanda is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Archduke n Blaster Master Reivaj III with an iron fist, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, lack of airports, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 16.161 billion Rommandans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Industry and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperial Greater Parusia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Rommandan economy, worth a remarkable 9,787 trillion Kilos de Vergas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched black market in Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is a breathtaking 605,606 Kilos de Vergas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The government's official stance on scientific inquiry is 'there's no question so big that it can't be ignored', good-looking doctors are obliged by law to give foot rubs to Archduke n Blaster Master Reivaj III, people feel the most alone when among peers, and cleaners are very careful not to bump into the big red button on Archduke n Blaster Master Reivaj III's desk. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Rommanda's national animal is the Vergasaurio, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Vale Verguismo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, cleaners are very careful not to bump into the big red button on Archduke n Blaster Master Reivaj III's desk.
- : Rommanda was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, people feel the most alone when among peers.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, good-looking doctors are obliged by law to give foot rubs to Archduke n Blaster Master Reivaj III.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, the government's official stance on scientific inquiry is 'there's no question so big that it can't be ignored'.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, the nation tends not to learn from its history.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, the nation has always been at war with Moltovea.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, the government is denying reports that criminals injected with experimental drugs have turned into monstrous supervillains.
- : Rommanda endorsed The Federation of Erlyia.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Meat Sandwich, Imkiville, The New California Republic, General Mike, Aigania, Nargorthia, Margandy, Aaecilia, Ni Hon, Captain Apollo, Aflana, Wintermoot III, Bobs raider puppet, Saundie, Pherttsylvania, Aleckandor, New Rogernomics, Killer Kitty, Courlany, Treadwellia, Tiegenhof, Calicate, Aguaria Major, Skin Nation The Second, Egyptos, Sophisica, Loftegen 2, Hycronesia, Caybow, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kan Po, The Rin Mang, Greygard, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Altmar, Derthal, Denado, Axixic, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, Lake Flotillas, Mainze, Volac, Guiness Freaks, Rangers Brotherhood, Ergtrini, and 46 others.Emperor PJ, Ireland Isles, The American Powerhouse, The Utopian Initiative, Ramagiest, Capercom, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, The Great Shepherds, Port Flynt, NewLeaf, Darkium, Lingord, Middle Ketalia, Marcellinople, Dracovis, Praenestia, The Torrentin, Halliway, Leton, Wishper, Xracona, Ecchi Unlimited, The Celestial Lands, Zadaria, The Daedric Lords, Kunigund, Hickerbilly, The Salvation States, The Illusian Empire, Kappan, Makdon, Steel Vagabonds, Turkish-Ottoman, Lutfan, Nova Zemlya, Sireco, Othan, Kakatiya, Wilhelmsborough, The Sigometh Dynasty, Yocat, Shangri-La Valley, Neo-Cambria, Your Imaginary Friend, Empirthobawra, and Erlyia.