|Capital||Imperial Greater Parusia|
|Leader||Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III|
|Faith||Los consejos de Caguaman|
The Holy Empire of Rommanda is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III with an iron fist, and remarkable for its strictly enforced bedtime, vat-grown people, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 19.998 billion Rommandans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Industry and Education are also considered important, while International Aid receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperial Greater Parusia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Rommandan economy, worth an astonishing 13,214 trillion Caguamas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is a breathtaking 660,782 Caguamas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bands of adventurers rove the countryside searching for monsters, the armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources, and at the edge of the final frontier space's biggest missile platform is about to unfold. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Rommanda's national animal is the Mazacuata, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Los consejos de Caguaman.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rommanda was endorsed by The Federated Provinces of Nothark Vilum.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, at the edge of the final frontier space's biggest missile platform is about to unfold.
- : Rommanda was endorsed by The Principality of An Enigmatic Mongoose.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, the armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, bands of adventurers rove the countryside searching for monsters.
- : Rommanda was endorsed by The Eco-Socialist Assembly of Davidianian.
- : Rommanda was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Rommanda was endorsed by The Armed Technocracy of The Gelseen Hegemony.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, the practice of capital punishment proves divisive.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Meat Sandwich, The New California Republic, General Mike, Aigania, Nargorthia, Aaecilia, Ni Hon, Bobs raider puppet, Saundie, Pherttsylvania, Aleckandor, New Rogernomics, Killer Kitty, Courlany, Skin Nation The Second, Caybow, Greygard, Denado, Axixic, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, Mainze, Guiness Freaks, Rangers Brotherhood, Emperor PJ, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Port Flynt, Darkium, Lingord, Marcellinople, Praenestia, Wishper, The Celestial Lands, Kunigund, The Salvation States, Nova Zemlya, Othan, Wilhelmsborough, Custadia, Arkanik, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Aletian, Alasanto, Auralon, Kamikaze89, Treadwellia, Perchan, Issrak-om, Leonism, Ashoy, and 25 others.Frankender, Nucular, Fylshlant, Debussy, Silver Minner, Ecchi Unlimited, Hukaa, Calicate, Surd, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Domais, Tjabino, Wowzabees, Steel Vagabonds, Devinsburg, Capercom, Tolfaer, The Sigometh Dynasty, State of Cascadia, Arcadia and Centauri, The Fee Verte, The Gelseen Hegemony, Davidianian, An Enigmatic Mongoose, and Nothark Vilum.