The Republic of Romegarrett is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Olaf Bradley with an iron fist, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, sprawling nuclear power plants, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 5.346 billion Romegarrettians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Invalsh. The average income tax rate is 45.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Romegarrettian economy, worth 577 trillion Donikis a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 108,003 Donikis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Streaming video is considered to be a myth by most citizens, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs, a new Brasilistani government has become a daily report on the main evening news, and the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Invalsh. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Romegarrett's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Romegarrett's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Romegarrett's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Romegarrett's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Romegarrett was refounded in Balder.
- : Romegarrett ceased to exist.
- : Romegarrett was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Romegarrett was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Romegarrett was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and the Top 5% for Largest Manufacturing Sector, Most Advanced Defense Forces, Most Advanced Law Enforcement, and Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Romegarrett was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Romegarrett was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.