The Kingdom of Romanussia is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Burebistu al-III-lea with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.118 billion Romānus enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sarmisegetusa. The average income tax rate is 73.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Romān economy, worth 566 trillion kosons a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 92,557 kosons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
A death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation, citizens sell their moldy bread as homemade penicillin, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies, and statues of famous citizens are erected or demolished on a purely partisan basis. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Romanussia's national animal is the draco, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christian Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Romanussia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Romanussia's influence in Acordul rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Romanussia changed its national leader to "Burebistu al-III-lea".
- : Romanussia changed its national capital to "Sarmisegetusa".
- : Romanussia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Vandoosa"".
- : Romanussia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : Following new legislation in Romanussia, statues of famous citizens are erected or demolished on a purely partisan basis.
- : Following new legislation in Romanussia, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : Romanussia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Romanussia's influence in Acordul fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
Endorsements Received: None.