The New Socialist Republic of Romanian Land is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons, avant-garde cinema, and digital currency. The compassionate population of 765 million Romanians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bucharest. The average income tax rate is 58.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Romanian economy, worth 81.0 trillion Romanian Phoenix Sparkles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 105,861 Romanian Phoenix Sparkles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Collisions between bicycles and carnival floats are on the rise, even the most lowly council pen-pusher has the same political power as a senior minister, women have a strange proclivity for dressing up as caped weasels, and a TV celebrity dominates the nation's newest democratic political party. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Romanian Land's national animal is the black panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Romanian Land, a TV celebrity dominates the nation's newest democratic political party.
- : Following new legislation in Romanian Land, women have a strange proclivity for dressing up as caped weasels.
- : Following new legislation in Romanian Land, even the most lowly council pen-pusher has the same political power as a senior minister.
- : Romanian Land was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Romanian Land, collisions between bicycles and carnival floats are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Romanian Land, the government-sponsored autobiography 'A Leader For All Seasons' has only been bought by the most loyal of Leader's supporters.
- : Following new legislation in Romanian Land, theoretical science is only theoretical.
- : Romanian Land was endorsed by The United States of RedRunele.
- : Romanian Land was endorsed by The Grand and Most Serene Duchy of Unimaginable Doom.
- : Following new legislation in Romanian Land, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
Endorsements Received: 121 » Vegetarian States, Shin-Hachioji, Notyoutopia, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Lavanania, Kwaj, Kingdom of Space, Diodone, Reannia, South Grand Mountain, Bharathvarsh, Pallaith, Friently, Tharissus, Kaschovia, Coemgen, American MapleStory, Holy Oranz, Selfgradatude, Malta Comino Gozo, The Akhara Islands, Sil Dorsett, Siwale, Ostrinios, Anima Proxa, Sunto, Forunte, Shadowrik, McMasterdonia, Puczovska, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, Yukti, Prevaland, HMS Unicorn, Zemnaya Svoboda, Sheppey, Aenglaland, AdyLand, Pits and Perverts, Karazan, Chukstik Illahi, Necromonia, Choistan, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Beowulfe, The Bureaucratic Territories, Tokaryk, Sanjurika, and 71 others.The Utopian Movement, Sankami, Buckerino, Kelvaros Prime, Ausmercia, Stareogratia, Ice and Tinian, Run Mayst Republic, WE Empire, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Articune, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Bonjoura, Yaris, Republic of Dixie, Seven Hills, Montroyale, Cloydicia, Bayern-Straubing, Lord Ravenclaw, The Iron Lions, Ainsworth, Sailence, Aerilia, The Lancerian Empire, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, ZimRobwe, Zandir Antari, Amerian States, Walist, Beodarasc, Vogonlandia, General COE, Maestros haven, Xentherida, Lungha, Territorio di Nessuno, SchoolHouse Rock, Coppicia, Tredano, Che Sana Und, PlanetPunk, Pakistan 001, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Cuyan, Lionia, Panama Coalition, Celebia, Asuroka, Phillywob, Corfad, Slaughterhouse Nine, Wodan, New Godastrada, Tel Qual, Gellandia, Rockym, Thenaca, Wineclaw, Felhaven, Deropia, Pria Xennes, Victoriaans Nederlands, Blurds, Morrn, New-El, Midds Conia, Horsley Land, Unimaginable Doom, and RedRunele.