|Faith||The Imperial Faith|
The Empire of Romania-Moldavia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Matthew with an iron fist, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.045 billion Romanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bucharest. The average income tax rate is 67.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Romania-Moldavian economy, worth 110 trillion Leis a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 106,022 Leis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Romania-Moldavian watches list strained wrists as a common side effect, surrogate mothers are encouraged to refer to their wombs as 'rental space', the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events, and politicians are often seen with soldiers pointing guns at their heads. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Romania-Moldavia's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Imperial Faith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, politicians are often seen with soldiers pointing guns at their heads.
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events.
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, surrogate mothers are encouraged to refer to their wombs as 'rental space'.
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, Romania-Moldavian watches list strained wrists as a common side effect.
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- : Romania-Moldavia endorsed The Free Land of Antityranicals.
- : Romania-Moldavia endorsed The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, national stress about the waning heir-line is causing a rise in alopecia.
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, the nation's forests are full of treasure hunters in military-grade survival gear.
Endorsements Received: 141 » Territorio di Nessuno, Notyoutopia, Alunya, Corfad, Shibutani, Omnistria, Siwale, Shin-Hachioji, Sinelona, The Rhein States, Shadowrik, Bearical, Suicidistan, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Yaorozu, PlanetPunk, New Pruessen, Uganda Knuckles UK, Ninjak30, Great Bights Mum, Steraz, Sundred, Napnomadia, North Bratislava, Spartoptia, Koda-Land, Dreadton, Dar es Saalam, Kasazzastan, Outer Egorniand, Malta Comino Gozo, Bayern-Straubing, Ainsworth, Federation Terra Australis, Unsophisticate, Cloydicia, Ozstan, Pasargad, Selfgradatude, El Fiji Grande, Pallaith, Lunallian, Sil Dorsett, Frances Francis the First of France, THX1138, Sunto, Buckerino, Kwaj, Holy Oranz, New Bremerton, and 91 others.Wineclaw, Black Templares, Wilkshire, General COE, Niradans, Kulgatha, Justanistan, Newpromisedland, The United States of Romania, The Iron Lions, Guer Aike, Vincone Cae, United Draconia, Ofemerica, Votak Matim, Q w e r t y, Egalico, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Maott, Joodey, Torakuen, Jasminlandia, Sheldanada, Guslantis, Ara Antrizuls, Sanjurika, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Racoda, Ibiscaton, Saturns Edge, SillyString, Peldorn, Ethnon, Zemnaya Svoboda, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Marijuana Haven, Kirostan, Sea Ghost, Orven, Trillius, Angwayster, Lemonbiscuits, Acrabinnia, Misuvelia, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Fayyayid, Unimaginable Doom, Ejhsa, Liberum Mundi, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, 1 very fast endotarter, Alice Gardens, Pomur, Arimbia, Manticore utopia, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Advancia-Sizzletown, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Kubrostavsria, David Davidson, Pleroma Sans Romans, British Pacific Islands, Ice and Tinian, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Haor Chall, Noahs Second Country, Castle Federation, Former English Colony, Great and Glorious Martese Unionins, Prydania, Western Vapia, Esplandia, Test for a new hope, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Rynion, Soviet Terran, Elder Realms, Wooleystan, The Black Cathedral, and Antityranicals.