The Noodly Spaghetti Monster of Rom And Noodles is a colossal, pleasant nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, ritual sacrifices, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, devout population of 8.875 billion Rom And Noodlesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 9.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Rom And Noodlesian economy, worth 401 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 45,187 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Waste is frequently shipped to other countries, the nation excels at displacement, snap elections are called over every minor impasse, and bronze and marble supplies are running low as sculptors depict full-figured subjects. Crime is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Rom And Noodles's national animal is the Cow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rom And Noodles's influence in International Space Station rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Rom And Noodles's influence in International Space Station rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Rom And Noodles's influence in International Space Station rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Rom And Noodles resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Rom And Noodles's influence in International Space Station rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Rom And Noodles relocated from Birb to International Space Station.
- : Rom And Noodles endorsed The Commonwealth of Dinoium II.
- : Rom And Noodles was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Rom And Noodles relocated from MLG FAZE CLAN 420 to Birb.
- : Rom And Noodles applied to join the World Assembly.